Shoe polishing machines for daily use –
in hotels and administration
All shoe polishing machines from the ProLine series are designed for continuous professional use like for example in hotels, offices and administrations. The very strong steel and wood cases endure even extreme treatment. Our guarantee of 3 years meets the quality of German products. Here are some detailed examples of our products:
- All switches and sensors, which are used in the cases, are made of strong and imperishable material.
- All polishing dispensers are equipped with valves out of stainless steel, so we can guarantee their functionality for decades. The rounded edges and high quality treatment prevent injuries in the soft uppers.
- The broad but narrow spaced brushes made of wool in connection with our special leather polish are the very best care for the often very sensitive shoe leather. The core of the brushes into which the wool is placed is made of strong wood.
- Rounded corners of the steel case and partially high polished stainless steel frames do not only look good but also prevent the shoes from being damaged.
- Removable rubber mats with inserted sole wipers provide appropriate collecting and storing of the dirt. Thus it is guaranteed that the area around the machine is also kept clean.
- Replacement shoe polish, cleaning mediums and so on can be stocked inside the upper parts of the cases which can be locked. All machines which have a case like a box can also be equipped with a coin mechanism, if required. The coins are stored securely behind the locked door.